809 S. 8th St.
Herzog’s Beer Hall – 1907. The owner, John F. Herzog, operated here during the 1890’s until about 1910. He later (1911) helped manage the Savoy Restaurant at 114 N. 8th St. This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Manitowoc Public Library.
1505 Washington St.
White Birch Tavern – December 23, 1933 – Ad. Photo used by permission of Herald Times Reporter/Gannett.com
White Birch Tavern – circa early 1940’s – Business card/front. Photo courtesy of Michael Novak.
White Birch Tavern – circa early 1940’s – Business card/back. Photo courtesy of Michael Novak.