Harold Hartwig’s Bar – October 14th, 1948. The bar stood at this corner for over 20 years. Go to the map page on the menu to the left and see what the site looks like today! This photo was taken by the city engineer’s office during the widening of Washington St.
Harold Hartwig’s Bar – August 6th, 1948. Harold’s bar is the first building on the right. This is also a good photo of Mirror Aluminum when it was known as the Aluminum Goods Company. This photo was taken by the city engineer’s office during the Washington St. widening project.