1208 Washington St.
Tim’s Tap – circa 1970’s. This is a photo of Tim, who owned the bar from about 1973-78. Photo courtesy of Bruce Hrudka.
Tim’s Tap – 1975 – Wis. Arch. & Hist. Inventory – This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Wisconsin State Historical Society.
Norb’s Tap – circa late 1970’s. Photo courtesy of Mary Meisner.
Norb’s Tap – 1986 – Wis. Arch. & Hist. Inventory – This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of Manitowoc Public Libray.
1208 Washington site – Saturday, April 20, 2013. The former location of numerous taverns as it appears today. The building would have stood about where the black car and white truck are located.
1213 Washington St.
The De Noyer Bar – circa late 1940s. Matchbook, front.
Reinert’s Bar – circa 1950s – matchbook.